My Lifestyle Newborn, Family & Maternity Photography Sessions are a fun and relaxed approach to traditional family photography. These sessions are focused around the family connection. Toss out the idea of stiff poses and fake smiles and just simply enjoy your time together. Love on your sweet babies and I will take care of the rest.
These sessions are for you, but they are also for your children. Documenting their live's with you in the frame.
All sessions include:
- Hand editing of images from your session delivered in a private online gallery for ordering and downloading
- Your session time in your home or outdoor location of your choice. Newborn Sessions are typically 2 hours of photography time. Family and Maternity Sessions are typically 1 hour of photography time
- Pre session planning of your custom photography session including a client guide filled with details about your session and outfit planning
- Photographer's time and talent
- Travel within CT (further travel available, please contact for details)
-On average families invest between $595 - $995 for their session, digital images, and products, based on their session needs
-Digital Image Collections with printing rights and A La Carte ordering is available.
-Your images are delivered in a private online gallery to easily download your digital images, as well as to order a la carte prints and products right from the comfort of your own home, on your own time.
I would love to chat with you about your session and photography needs. Please reach out to receive my Client Investment Guide with complete pricing information and to start planning your session.
"Rebecca captures details that matter, without having to ask. The reason anyone hires a photographer is to capture a moment in time... Rebecca just somehow knows EXACTLY which moments you'd want to capture and delivers beautiful work. I recommend her to anyone and everyone I know!"
3, 6, or 9 hour documentary sessions
- Newborn, Maternity & Family -
Day In The Life Photography sessions are unscripted and documentary in nature, capturing your family as your day unfolds naturally, in the stage of life you're in right now.You will move through activities that your family enjoy doing together and I will be alongside documenting it all as a "fly on the wall."
What parts of your family's right now do you want to document and treasure for generations to come?
Fishing at the lake?
Cooking in the kitchen?
Board games and pizza?
Sunday morning pancakes with bedhead and jammies? Working in the garden?
- Head here to learn more about Day in the Life Sessions -
All-inclusive Day in the Life Sessions start at $1095 for a 3 hour session that inlcudes:
- Up to 3 hours of photography time in your home and/or around your neighborhood or outdoor location
- Your full gallery of 50+ edited digital images for download, with printing rights
- A Beautiful 12x8, 10 page linen coffee table book filled with images from your session, custom designed by Rebecca Lynnebr
Please inquire for full investment details.
"We have LOVED Becky from day one when we met her for our cozy in home maternity session. Becky's laid back and FUN personality make photo sessions enjoyable, fun and completely stress-free! Once you meet her you will immediately know what I am talking about and will want to hang out with her all day! She is very talented and you will quickly see that she clearly loves what she does. We are so thankful to have found such a great person and photographer." -Lauren Y.
Your life in motion
Add on a video/film to your Photography Session. Capturing movement with a family film adds a whole other level ofemotion that photography alone can not capture.
Your film session will include both still photographs in digital form to download and print as well as a short family film set to music.
Please inquire for pricing details
CT Newborn photographer and Family photographer, Rebecca Lynne, is an on location professional photographer specializing in Baby and Child Photography in and around Connecticut, Located in Middlesex County and also serving Hartford County, New Haven County, Fairfield County and all surrounding areas.