Connecticut Engagement & Anniversary Photography
lifestyle Engagement photographer
Whether you're celebrating your engagement or honoring the milestone of a lifelong love with an Anniversary, your story deserves to be documented.
My photography is focused on connection and authentic moments.
We will work together to pick the perfect location to showcase your love. Whether it's an evening at the beach, hiking in the mountains, or curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee.
Session fee include:
- Your session date reserved in my calendar as well as access to my reserved rain/sick days (because you know, life) for rescheduling if needed.
- Hand editing of 20+ images from your session. Your edited images are then delivered in a beautiful private online gallery for viewing, downloading digitals, and ordering a la carte prints right from the comfort of your own home.
- 45 minutes of session time in your home or outdoor location of choice. I have a wide variety of locations that I love to use all throughout Connecticut and I am always up for exploring new spots if you have a place in mind.
- Pre session planning of your custom photography session. I work with each and every couple to plan a session that will highlight the stage of life you are in right now. Capturing your unique love story and turning it into timeless art.
- A client guide filled with details about your session.
- Session fees do not include digitals, prints, or products and is due at booking to secure your session -
Digital Image Collections & A La Carte Prints and Wall Art:
For your convenience, I offer both a la carte ordering as well as collections, giving you the freedom to purchase only the items that are the right fit for your needs.
For full information on my digital image collections that include printing rights, as well as information about a la carte print and product ordering, please reach out and I will send along my client investment guide.
- On average couples invest between $300 - $900 on their digital images, prints and products based on their needs.
Before your session:
Let's chat! Gush to me about your love. Why are you looking to have a photography session, what are you most looking forward to?
-Let's pick a date! Your session fee reserves your session date.
-Look through your Client Guide to get outfit suggestions and more information about your session then let's pick the perfect location.
During your session:
Get read to have loads of fun.
-All of my photography sessions are fun and stress free. No pressure to perform for the camera, no awkward poses or fake smiles.
Just you guys doing what you do best...loving on each other. I'll take care of the rest
After your session:
This is the hardest part. Anxiously waiting to see all of your amazing family moments
-I will post some sneak peeks on social media (if you'd like)
-About 3 weeks after your session you will receive an invitation to view your private online gallery. Your gallery is set up for simple and easy downloading of your digital images as well as ordering optional prints and products right from your gallery to be shipped directly to you
Emotive wedding and engagement photographer located in Connecticut. Documenting your authentic love with candid and natural photography. If you are looking for a CT wedding photographer, please contact Rebecca Lynne Photography.